Dental implants are an excellent solution for patients missing one or more teeth. Not only do implants replace missing teeth, but they also protect your oral health by restoring both your lost root and a missing tooth. There are no other tooth replacement options that provide this benefit.
While dental implants are an investment in your smile and dental health, the benefits often outweigh the cost for many patients for these reasons:
- Tooth implants offer excellent longevity with the potential to last for a lifetime
- Dental implants look, function, and feel like a natural tooth
- Implants can replace one tooth or multiple missing teeth by supporting a dental prosthetic like a bridge or denture
- A dental implant replaces your root to help you avoid the bone loss that accompanies tooth loss
- A tooth implant prevents neighboring teeth from shifting
- Because they can last a lifetime, dental implants are often more cost-effective than other tooth replacement options
Dental implants may be the gold standard for tooth replacement; however, many patients are concerned about the investment. Here's what you should know about the cost of dental implants in Rockville, MD.
What is the Cost of Dental Implants?
The truth is, the cost of dental implants will vary for each patient depending on their specific needs. For example, someone replacing an entire arch of teeth with implant-supported dentures will be looking at a very different cost than a patient restoring a single tooth.
The best way to determine what dental implants might cost you is to schedule an evaluation with your dentist to decide if you're a good candidate and learn exactly what your cost will be. Your dentist will take x-rays and perform a thorough examination to ensure that you're in good general health and have enough healthy bone structure to support a dental implant successfully.
Dental Implant Financing and Insurance
Unfortunately, dental insurance doesn't cover much of the cost of dental implants, if any at all. However, your friendly financial coordinator at Gladnick Family & Cosmetic Dentistry can help you determine if your dental insurance covers any of your implant procedures. Companies like CareCredit or Lending Club can also be helpful if you're considering financing for "dental implants near me."
Contact Our Dentist Office in Rockville, MD to Learn More
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about dental implants in Rockville, MD, please contact Gladnick Family & Cosmetic Dentistry at (301) 963-0800 to schedule a consultation.